You can set preferences to personalize your Rancher experience. To change preference settings:
- Click on your user avatar in the upper right corner.
- Click Preferences.
Choose your language for the Rancher UI. Options include:
- 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese)
Choose your background color for the Rancher UI. If you choose Auto, the background color changes from light to dark at 6 PM, and then changes back at 6 AM.
Login Landing Page
Choose the page displayed after logging in. Options include:
- The home page.
- The area you last visited.
- A specific cluster of your choosing.
Choose how certain information is displayed:
- Date format
- Time format
- Table rows per page
- Number of clusters to show in side menu
Available as of v2.7.2
Choose whether to ask for confirmation when scaling down node pools.
- Enable "View in API".
- Show system Namespaces managed by Rancher (not intended for editing or deletion).
- Enable Dark/Light Theme keyboard shortcut toggle (shift+T).
- Hide All Type Descriptions.
- Enable Extension developer features.
YAML Editor Key Mapping
- Normal human (Sublime)
Choose whether to display released Helm charts only or to include prerelease versions as well. A version is considered to be a prerelease if it adheres to the specification defined by Semantic Versioning 2.0.0. For example, a Helm chart with a version of
Include Prerelease Versions to be selected in order to be displayed.